Modern Silhouette Portrait - Multiple
Modern Multi-Silhouette Portrait
Capture the beauty of diversity with our stunning silhouette portrait, featuring a vibrant array of colors. Each striking silhouette is carefully crafted from your favorite photographs to showcase the unique personality and character of its subject, while the bold hues add a touch of whimsy and flair. We can feature people or pets, or both!
Perfect for any space, our multi-color silhouette portraits are sure to make a statement and spark joy for years to come. Order now and elevate your decor with a one-of-a-kind piece of art.
- Features three of more custom Modern (colorful) Silhouettes printed on archival paper with archival inks destined to last over 100 years.
- Available in a variety of stunning colors (see last image to refer to color options)
- Personalize with a name, date, age or your child's handwriting (optional)
- Choose between 7 sizes to perfectly fit your space and style: 5x7, 8.5x11, 11x14, 13x19, 16x20*, 20x24*, 24x36*
- *Available framed only
Framing is optional, but the perfect upgrade to elevate your silhouette portrait to a true work of art. Select from White, Black, Natural Wood or our most popular Gold Bamboo frame options.
We use a third party to frame our portraits to provide you with the best quality final piece of art of your little ones. They are built and assembled by hand, and feature:
- Archival quality print with an acid-free mat
- Acrylic glazing with UV protection so you know your silhouette will not fade
- Kraft paper backing for a neat finished back with hardware ready to hang
Please note, we do not offer Gift Wrapping on framed pieces.
FINAL FRAMED SIZES
- Final frame size 10.75" × 12.75" (Black, White, or Natural)
- Final frame size 10.63" × 12.63" (Gold Bamboo)
- Final frame size 13.75" × 16.12" (Black, White, or Natural)
- Final frame size 13.63" × 15.99" (Gold Bamboo)
- Final frame size 17.75" × 20.77" (Black, White, or Natural)
- Final frame size 17.63" × 20.65" (Gold Bamboo)
- Final frame size 19.75" × 25.73" (Black, White, or Natural)
- Final frame size 19.63" × 25.60" (Gold Bamboo)
- Final Framed Size: 22.75" × 26.79" (Black, White, or Natural) Not available in Gold Bamboo.
- Final Framed Size: 27.13" × 31.13" (Black, White, or Natural) Not available in Gold Bamboo.
- Final Framed Size: 25.00" × 37.01" (Black, White, or Natural) Not available in Gold Bamboo.
Additional copies of the same print are discounted and can be ordered here.
These are made to order, so please allow up to 3-4 weeks for printing and arrival to your destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, and be sure to check out our tips on taking photos for silhouettes.
If you have any questions about the Process of ordering any of our piece or to read tips on taking perfect photos for silhouettes, please read our HOW TO ORDER page.
To customize any of our products, start by filling out the order form above. For silhouette portraits, select the color of your silhouette/s, size, framing (optional), orientation and personalization (name or any other text you may want underneath the silhouette/s). For our silhouette jewelry, make select the metal, number of charms for your piece and upload your photos right on the order form.
Your custom silhouette/s will be done in a style similar to the examples shown here. Any special requests for details to include will be considered. Please allow for the artist to have a level of artistic license and professional discretion in creating this piece.
Where applicable, double check your text and enter it carefully. Exact line breaks and text layouts are decided by the artist during crafting. We do not automatically send proofs for non-custom silhouette products. To be sure your product looks right, we recommend you purchase a proof with it.
Photo Tips for Perfect Silhouettes
- Place subject in front of a well-lit background, facing either left or right.
- Only one side of the face must show on the photo and entire head should be in the photo.
- A relaxed face helps to show the features (eyelashes, nose, lips) more realistically although smiling faces are cute too. It's up to you how you want to photograph them.
- Pictures taken with a phone camera work too. Just make sure to take the photos in good lighting, during the daytime is preferred.
- If photographing more than one person, take individual pictures.
- Remember to take the picture straight at eye level with the person you are photographing, standing about 2-4 feet away.
- If person has long hair (past the shoulder line) put it up. Ponytails, braids, messy buns really do make for cute silhouettes and add character to the final silhouette.
- For full body silhouettes, take a picture of the people standing, walking away or towards the camera. This works well when photographing siblings.
- When photographing babies, try taking the picture when they are asleep. Hold the camera directly above their face, with only one side of the face showing.
All custom jewelry has a 4 week turnaround (5-6 weeks during our busy holiday season and after a sale.) You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks.
You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks. Framed silhouettes can take another 1-2 weeks once your silhouette is approved, for a total of 3-4 week turnaround.
Silhouette & House Ornaments
Silhouette Ornaments have a 4 week turnaround. Home Ornaments have a 5-6 week turnaround.
Custom Home Illustrations
Items in this category take the longest, between 8-10 weeks turnaround and are offered only a few times a year.
If you need to receive your piece sooner, please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can read more about our turnaround information here.