The LPS Team 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
With 2020 challenging us all, many of us are looking forward to the magical time of holiday season and the wonderful tradition of gift-giving. We couldn't think of a better way to immerse ourselves in the true Holiday spirit, than sharing with you our own team's favorite holiday gift ideas. We hope that this short guide will help you spread holiday joy to all of your friends, family, and of course to yourself during this season.
The products featured here are all from small businesses and budget friendly gifts that only seemed liked you splurged on.
1. Custom Cameo Candle - Soy Blend Candles with hand picked fragrance oils and cotton wicks! I love the silhouette design (wink, wink!)
2. Pave Diamond Petite Paw Print Charm - I am loving the new addition of our Pave Diamond Paw Print! Perfect for all of your fur babies and adding to your necklace!
3. Crystal on Leather - Find beautiful handmade vases, bowls, earrings, bags, bowls, etc. made out of materials such as glass, pottery, clay, stone and other various materials! Find this beautiful Crystal on Leather fishing lure that is camouflaged by hand embroidered rhinestones beads and sequins.
4. Paper Earrings - The cutest paper earrings that feature textures printed on her 115 old letterpress that she hand feeds and treadles by foot!! Find new prints each month!
5. Silhouette Ornament - Always a Le Papier Studio favorite for the holidays! Customize your ornament with your little ones, fur babies,, or a full body silhouette of your whole family!
6. Custom State Pottery Ornament - Hand stamped with “home” or your city and an optional red heart marking your city! They also have the cutest little personalized onesie ornament for your little ones!
7. Comparison Linocut Print - A high school friend of Alicia’s, this is a super cute print shop based out of Illinois! You’ll find block prints on paper and textiles and all made by this mama owned shop! Pre-Order the Comparison Linocut Print- Comparison is the thief of Joy!
8. Siblings Silhouette Tag Necklace - I love the siblings tag necklace that comes in solid gold or sterling silver! The cutest with two or more silhouettes to wear your little ones close to your heart!
9. Shockoe Bottom Clay - How beautiful are these pieces by Wendy Wren? Shockoe bottom clay is a Maker’s Gallery with ten ceramic studios & art from over 30 Virginia artists.