Silhouette Contest | Trade your photographs for custom silhouettes!
It’s that time of year again! We’re working on putting together our Spring Collection and once again I am looking for unique photographs featuring kids at play (like: girls in tutus, kids blowing bubbles or whatever is that they do, siblings playing together and living up life) to be turned into one of a kind custom silhouettes. What’s in it for you?
I’m glad you asked! If your photograph is chosen to be one of the 12 finalists, you will receive one Silhouette Fine Art print (completely customizable with your little ones’ silhouette). We’re changing things up a bit this year. Instead of us picking which photographs will make the best silhouettes, we’re also allowing our Facebook fans to cast their vote. You will need to go into our Facebook Page to enter this contest. You, your friends and family can also vote for your pictures once a day.
- All pictures should be taken at eye level (not from above).
- Have the kiddos holding hands and walking towards or away from you (this is great in case of a few siblings pictured together)
- Tutus, fairy wings, hair bows – all make for cute elements (make sure to include in pictures)
- Kids should be photographed fully clothed – as we show what they’re wearing on our silhouettes.
- Upload as many images as you like (image sizes should be no bigger than 1MB)
- Cast your vote daily. We encourage you to let your friends and family know so they can vote for your photographs.
- We are going to pick 12 of the best photographs to turn into silhouettes and feature the winners here on our blog. All winners will receive one Silhouette Fine Art Print personalized with their kiddo/s silhouettes and name/s on them. How cool is that??
- Submissions are open until Saturday, February 18th.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
Here is last year’s finalists…
The post Silhouette Contest | Trade your photographs for custom silhouettes! appeared first on Le Papier Blog.