The Organic Circle Silhouette Bangle
Organic Bangle with Circle Silhouette Tags
Here's a stunning gold bangle that brings a touch of unique charm to your collection. Unlike the usual perfectly polished pieces, this one embraces its imperfections, giving it a down-to-earth, rustic feel. Its subtle unevenness adds character, making it a standout choice for those who appreciate the beauty of simplicity. This bangle isn't just jewelry; it's a celebration of life's natural quirks and an elegant addition to your everyday style.
This bangle features gold oval tags with silhouettes, either fully engraved or outlined, and the perfect addition to an eclectic jewelry collection to keep loved one's close.
Choose from the variety of existing stock silhouettes or select for your own custom silhouette(s) to be created. You can mix and match the bangle and tag material for a unique look all your own.
- Available in 14K Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold
- Can feature up to 4 circle tags
Bangles are all one size - diameter measures approx. 2.5 inches (7.75 inch length)
- Bangles are hand formed from 14 gage wire. No one is like another, truly organic in shape.
- The circle tag features 1 silhouette, either fully engraved or outlined, and measures approximately 6.35mm
- Looking for multiple silhouettes? View our Organic Circle Silhouette Bangle!
- Pairs perfectly with our plain Organic Bangles!
Due to their size, some of the facial features and hair details might be less noticeable and not as clear compared to the actual proof you will receive.
These are made to order, so please allow up to 4-5 weeks for construction and arrival to your destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, and be sure to check out our tips on taking photos for silhouettes.
*Please refer to our jewelry care instructions if you have any questions about the types of materials we offer and how to care for your pieces.
If you have any questions about the Process of ordering any of our piece or to read tips on taking perfect photos for silhouettes, please read our HOW TO ORDER page.
To customize any of our products, start by filling out the order form above. For silhouette portraits, select the color of your silhouette/s, size, framing (optional), orientation and personalization (name or any other text you may want underneath the silhouette/s). For our silhouette jewelry, make select the metal, number of charms for your piece and upload your photos right on the order form.
Your custom silhouette/s will be done in a style similar to the examples shown here. Any special requests for details to include will be considered. Please allow for the artist to have a level of artistic license and professional discretion in creating this piece.
Where applicable, double check your text and enter it carefully. Exact line breaks and text layouts are decided by the artist during crafting. We do not automatically send proofs for non-custom silhouette products. To be sure your product looks right, we recommend you purchase a proof with it.
Photo Tips for Perfect Silhouettes
- Place subject in front of a well-lit background, facing either left or right.
- Only one side of the face must show on the photo and entire head should be in the photo.
- A relaxed face helps to show the features (eyelashes, nose, lips) more realistically although smiling faces are cute too. It's up to you how you want to photograph them.
- Pictures taken with a phone camera work too. Just make sure to take the photos in good lighting, during the daytime is preferred.
- If photographing more than one person, take individual pictures.
- Remember to take the picture straight at eye level with the person you are photographing, standing about 2-4 feet away.
- If person has long hair (past the shoulder line) put it up. Ponytails, braids, messy buns really do make for cute silhouettes and add character to the final silhouette.
- For full body silhouettes, take a picture of the people standing, walking away or towards the camera. This works well when photographing siblings.
- When photographing babies, try taking the picture when they are asleep. Hold the camera directly above their face, with only one side of the face showing.
All custom jewelry has a 4 week turnaround (5-6 weeks during our busy holiday season and after a sale.) You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks.
You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks. Framed silhouettes can take another 1-2 weeks once your silhouette is approved, for a total of 3-4 week turnaround.
Silhouette & House Ornaments
Silhouette Ornaments have a 4 week turnaround. Home Ornaments have a 5-6 week turnaround.
Custom Home Illustrations
Items in this category take the longest, between 8-10 weeks turnaround and are offered only a few times a year.
If you need to receive your piece sooner, please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can read more about our turnaround information here.