Paper Clip Chain with Charm Holder and Handwriting Medallions
Paperclip Chain with Charm Holder & Handwriting Charms
Build your own heirloom charm necklace and keep adding to it as your family grows and you continue to celebrate more milestones. A heirloom gift for mom or a unique gift for her daughter! Heirloom charm necklace by Vana Chupp Studio.
This piece features those handwritten notes from loved ones that are so special to us. A note from your sweetheart or best friend, your kids' lettering, a special signature or scribble – the sky is the limit. Now you can turn their handwriting into an heirloom piece that tells that special story.
Follow the easy steps to build your necklace: select the chain length, the style of charm holder, your charms and voila! You're done!
- Link Size: 3.9 x 11.4 mm (this is our Heavy Weight Paperclip Chain)
- Paperclip Chain is available in 14K Yellow Gold
- Charm Holders are available in 14K Yellow Gold:
- Long Oval: 15 mm x 7 mm, 2 mm width
Small Round: 12.4 mm in diameter, 2 mm width
Large Round Beaded: 15 mm in diameter, 2 mm width
- Choose your charm(s) personalized using your own images of handwriting:
- Large Round Medallion: Measures 3/4 inch
- Large Heart Medallion: Measures 3/4 inch
- Tag Charm: Measures 30mm x 5mm
- Charms can be engraved on both sides, submit your image by uploading with your order or email after you order
- Upgrade to a Diamond Jumpring for your charm(s)
- Comes in Gift Box
Tips for submitting your handwriting samples/images:
- Make sure the handwriting is clear and on a white paper
- 20 characters maximum, which can be dependent on handwriting or piece
- If handwriting is on a messy paper, try tracing it to give us a clear image.
- If having your kid write a note or draw a picture, marker works great!
These are made to order, so please allow 4-6 weeks for production and arrival to your destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Read our about the properties or each metal here before placing your order.
If you have any questions about the Process of ordering any of our piece or to read tips on taking perfect photos for silhouettes, please read our HOW TO ORDER page.
To customize any of our products, start by filling out the order form above. For silhouette portraits, select the color of your silhouette/s, size, framing (optional), orientation and personalization (name or any other text you may want underneath the silhouette/s). For our silhouette jewelry, make select the metal, number of charms for your piece and upload your photos right on the order form.
Your custom silhouette/s will be done in a style similar to the examples shown here. Any special requests for details to include will be considered. Please allow for the artist to have a level of artistic license and professional discretion in creating this piece.
Where applicable, double check your text and enter it carefully. Exact line breaks and text layouts are decided by the artist during crafting. We do not automatically send proofs for non-custom silhouette products. To be sure your product looks right, we recommend you purchase a proof with it.
Photo Tips for Perfect Silhouettes
- Place subject in front of a well-lit background, facing either left or right.
- Only one side of the face must show on the photo and entire head should be in the photo.
- A relaxed face helps to show the features (eyelashes, nose, lips) more realistically although smiling faces are cute too. It's up to you how you want to photograph them.
- Pictures taken with a phone camera work too. Just make sure to take the photos in good lighting, during the daytime is preferred.
- If photographing more than one person, take individual pictures.
- Remember to take the picture straight at eye level with the person you are photographing, standing about 2-4 feet away.
- If person has long hair (past the shoulder line) put it up. Ponytails, braids, messy buns really do make for cute silhouettes and add character to the final silhouette.
- For full body silhouettes, take a picture of the people standing, walking away or towards the camera. This works well when photographing siblings.
- When photographing babies, try taking the picture when they are asleep. Hold the camera directly above their face, with only one side of the face showing.
All custom jewelry has a 4 week turnaround (5-6 weeks during our busy holiday season and after a sale.) You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks.
You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks. Framed silhouettes can take another 1-2 weeks once your silhouette is approved, for a total of 3-4 week turnaround.
Silhouette & House Ornaments
Silhouette Ornaments have a 4 week turnaround. Home Ornaments have a 5-6 week turnaround.
Custom Home Illustrations
Items in this category take the longest, between 8-10 weeks turnaround and are offered only a few times a year.
If you need to receive your piece sooner, please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can read more about our turnaround information here.