Detailed Home Ornament
Detailed Home Ornament
Our homes are our anchors, our safe places, where we gather with those we hold dear to create memories and traditions that last a lifetime. We wanted to create a special ornament that not only represented the special places that hold our hearts forever, but to also proudly bring out year after year, and pass down to the next generation.
Our home ornaments feature precise laser-engraved details and are a stunning addition to any holiday décor. Offered in high-quality Brass and Sterling Silver that add a touch of luxury and boast exceptional durability, guaranteeing their longevity and enduring appeal.
Whether it's a cherished family heirloom, a commemorative gift, or a statement piece for your home, our customizations ensure a truly one-of-a-kind creation. As a realtor, our ornaments also make it easy to impress clients with a personalized gift that symbolizes their new chapter and showcases your attention to detail.
Upload your home picture for one of a kind Vana Chupp Studio home ornament!
- Ornament Size: 2.5" Round
- Available in Brass or Sterling Silver
- Address, Name, and Date can be engraved for an additional fee (optional)
- Details like windows and doors are engraved (not etched)
- Arrives in it's own velvet pouch with our signature white & gold (for Brass) or white & silver (for Sterling Silver) ribbon, beautifully wrapped in a box with care instructions perfect for gift giving!
- Add a Polishing Kit to keep your ornaments perfect for years to come
Please note: the facade of the home should be clear and not disrupted by trees.
Our ornaments are laser cut and engraved. Their surface has minor scratches due to the production and finishing method. This is intentional and part of our aesthetics.
These are made to order, so please allow up to 5-6 weeks for production and arrival to your destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions about the Process of ordering any of our piece or to read tips on taking perfect photos for silhouettes, please read our HOW TO ORDER page.
To customize any of our products, start by filling out the order form above. For silhouette portraits, select the color of your silhouette/s, size, framing (optional), orientation and personalization (name or any other text you may want underneath the silhouette/s). For our silhouette jewelry, make select the metal, number of charms for your piece and upload your photos right on the order form.
Your custom silhouette/s will be done in a style similar to the examples shown here. Any special requests for details to include will be considered. Please allow for the artist to have a level of artistic license and professional discretion in creating this piece.
Where applicable, double check your text and enter it carefully. Exact line breaks and text layouts are decided by the artist during crafting. We do not automatically send proofs for non-custom silhouette products. To be sure your product looks right, we recommend you purchase a proof with it.
Photo Tips for Perfect Silhouettes
- Place subject in front of a well-lit background, facing either left or right.
- Only one side of the face must show on the photo and entire head should be in the photo.
- A relaxed face helps to show the features (eyelashes, nose, lips) more realistically although smiling faces are cute too. It's up to you how you want to photograph them.
- Pictures taken with a phone camera work too. Just make sure to take the photos in good lighting, during the daytime is preferred.
- If photographing more than one person, take individual pictures.
- Remember to take the picture straight at eye level with the person you are photographing, standing about 2-4 feet away.
- If person has long hair (past the shoulder line) put it up. Ponytails, braids, messy buns really do make for cute silhouettes and add character to the final silhouette.
- For full body silhouettes, take a picture of the people standing, walking away or towards the camera. This works well when photographing siblings.
- When photographing babies, try taking the picture when they are asleep. Hold the camera directly above their face, with only one side of the face showing.
All custom jewelry has a 4 week turnaround (5-6 weeks during our busy holiday season and after a sale.) You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks.
You will receive a digital proof within 7-10 business days to the email used to place your order. Once you have approved the silhouette, we will proceed with production and ship your piece in about 3 weeks. Framed silhouettes can take another 1-2 weeks once your silhouette is approved, for a total of 3-4 week turnaround.
Silhouette & House Ornaments
Silhouette Ornaments have a 4 week turnaround. Home Ornaments have a 5-6 week turnaround.
Custom Home Illustrations
Items in this category take the longest, between 8-10 weeks turnaround and are offered only a few times a year.
If you need to receive your piece sooner, please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can read more about our turnaround information here.