What I love most about the holidays is the gift giving! I enjoy making a list of things for each loved one according to their interests. I think experiences are far more memorable than tangible gifts but I also know surprising someone with a gift from their wish list is just as lovely. I had so much fun putting together this gift guide. The products I've chosen to feature are tried ad true and personal favorites. Most of them are from small shops I've supported over the years or new to me this year. I hope you enjoy this curated list and chose to support the businesses behind the products.
1. This lovely Topiary and Tartan Stationery by WH Hostess - Kelly has been a dear friend for over a decade. It's been a joy watching her business. Her products are beautiful and her attention to detail and ability to inspire me to be all things hostess never cease to amaze me.
2. I dream of the day I can sit on my comfy chair, watching a favorite movie and knitting a chunky scarf! Thanks to Smoke & Slate I am about to get started using this fun kit! Ok, by about to get started I mean as soon as the craze of holiday season slows down!
3. I love every single piece by Susan Gordon Pottery. I own a few of these wavy bowls in a few different sizes. I would be happy with one on each color, actually! They are the perfect accessory for the coffee table and you can customize the colors to match your home decor!
4. The New Sourthern by new friend Alyssa Rosenheck is not only a gorgeous coffee table book but full of inspiring interview and beautiful spaces. Get one for yourself and gift one to your bestie!
5. By now you know my love for Yearly Company products. Ann and I have become dear friends through our partnerships that inspire women to find joy in the everyday and celebrate life's precious moments. I treasure my collection of Yearly bangles. The birthstone bangle is next on my list.
6. Two words: cheek tint I've been using this Tata Harper creamy blush for a few years and is my absolute favorite. It adds the perfect touch of rosy pink to your cheeks making you look or so fresh!
7. Oh la la! I discovered La Maison du Chocolate two years ago on our wedding anniversary trip to Paris. I am obsessed with their chocolates, truffles and pralines. I love gifting them to girlfriends! Try them and you'll know what I mean!
8. Dainty ring stacks have become my daily go to. For someone who sells jewelry for a living, I don't typically wear much of it. But I do like dainty rings...and this set of the Puffy Heart and Diamond Solitaire is my favorite these days.
9. The holiday season and the Rosemary & Pine candle by Candelles go hand in hand. I can't imagine burning any other scent besides this one. I have been a fan for a couple of years now.
10. This stunning "Falling in Love" print by my friend Monica Lee makes me weak in my knees! I have it hanging on our master and gives me all the feels when I lay my eyes on it. It's a mix or romance, femininity and feeling bold and strong. I can't explain it better.