Bracelet Sizing Guide
Finding your bracelet size is key for a comfortable fit! Please read the descriptions of any bracelet you're interested in for any possible sizing notes.
We’ve created this helpful guide so you can easily find what your size is at home. Simply download and print to get started!
Measuring At Home
If you do not have a printer, you can use a piece of string, dental floss, or a thin strip of paper with a ruler.
- If using a piece of paper, cut it into a thin strip about 1/4" wide and long enough to easily wrap around your wrist. If using a string or dental floss, make sure they are not stretchy.
- Wrap the paper or string around your wrist. It should be snug but not tight. For Bangles, you will measure from your pinky knuckle to your index knuckle.
- Mark or keep a finger tip where the size is comfortable.
- Measure the length of the string at the point you have marked to get your bracelet size.
This measurement will give you your true actual size. You can slip a finger between the paper/string for an idea of bracelet sizing.
Determining the Best Size
These recommendations are based on the actual size of your wrist with the paper or string snugly against your skin.
- For a snug fit we recommend adding 1/2" to the true size of your wrist.
- For a standard fit or charm bracelet, we recommend adding 1" to the true size of the wrist.
- For a loose fit or if the bracelet is thicker, we recommend adding at least 1".
Use the adjusted measurement to choose the bracelet size.
Bracelet Sizing FAQ
There is no "standard" bracelet size because of varying wrist sizes. A common size for an adult woman is 7 to 8 inches. A common size for an adult man is 8 to 9 inches. However, these sizes can vary based on personal preference and type of bracelet.
If you're uncertain about the recipient's wrist size or preference, it's often safer to choose a bracelet with an adjustable size or larger than what you think they would wear. It's easier to decrease the size than it is to increase.
A snug fit means the bracelet fits closely around the wrist with minimal movement. A loose fit allows movement and space between the bracelet and the wrist.
Many of our bracelets can be resized if they are larger than the intended size. To go up a size may require an entirely new chain. Bangles cannot be resized.