On my mind today…
- How much I miss traveling – mostly overseas
- How much I love my son – it hurts
- The street I woke to and from school for 10 years of my life
- All the friends I ever made – and a few I miss seeing
- The day I saw my now husband – trying to remember what exactly went through my head
- How much I love windows and balconies – especially those of old buildings
- The movie Amelie – the innocence and free spirit of Amelie. Sometimes I find myself reciting parts of this movie (secretly wanting to be her)
- Wondering where life will take us five years from now
- Dreaming of a Paris getaway with my man.
- Thinking of all the blessings I have been given
- Reminded of how much I enjoy sketching.
- How a smile led by a loud laughter can make day every single time
This post was inspired by my friend Melisa at The Lil Bee