Vana Chupp Studio + Pottery Barn Kids Partnership
OUR ORDERING PROCESS
It all starts with first selecting one of our silhouette products offered through our partnership with Pottery Barn Kids. To customize any of our products with a custom silhouette from your photographs, start by selecting the desired product and filling out the order form on the PBK website.
BEFORE & AFTER
PHOTO TIPS FOR PERFECT SILHOUETTES
- Place subject in front of a well-lit background, facing either left or right.
- Only one side of the face must how on the photo and entire head should be in the photo.
- A relaxed face helps to show the features (eyelashes, nose, lips) more realistically although smiling faces are cute too. It's up to you how you want to photograph them.
- If photographing more than one person, take individual pictures.
- Remember to take the picture straight at eye level with the person you are photographing, standing about 2-4 feet away.
- If person has long hair (past the shoulder line) put it up. Ponytails, braids, messy buns really do make for cute silhouettes and add character to the final silhouette.
- When photographing babies, try taking the picture when they are asleep. Hold the camera directly above their face, with only one side of the face showing.
- Pictures taken with a phone camera work too. Just make sure to take the photos in good lighting, during daytime is preferred.
Proofing and Turnaround Time
If you need an item in a hurry, or want to make sure it will reach you by a certain date, please contact us at (PBOrders@vanachuppstudio.com) and we will do our best to answer any questions and accommodate your request. Additional fees may apply for expedited production and/or express shipping.